1. Club communications will be by email. Please advise the Secretary promptly if there is any change to your home address or your email address.
2. If you are renewing as a Pensioner or Associate Pensioner you must quote your Australian Pension Card Number.
3. Only Full Members and Full Pensioner Members can be nominated for committee positions.
1. I agree to be aware of, to observe and to abide by the SSSFA Field Safety Rules
(Copy of which is available on the Club website). *
2. The SSSFA Constitution (Copy of which is available on the Club website). *
3. Reasonable directions from committee members and club instructors. *
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR MEMBERS
Late Renewals - If Membership Fees are not paid by 1st July, you are not financially current or insured, and therefore, can neither fly at our fields, nor vote at the AGM. In line with the Department of Fair Trading to the Associations Incorporation Act 2009, Schedule 1, members have 3 months from June 30th to renew their membership. If membership is not paid by September 30th, the member will be removed from the SSSFA's membership register. If the member then wishes to re-join after three years has lapsed, he/she will be treated as a new member.
© Copyright - Sutherland Shire Sport Flying Association