Sutherland Shire Sport Flying Association
SSSFA will recommence flying operations on Saturday the 16th of May at 08:00.
There will however be a few limitations and requirements to go with this, please see the list below:
- Social distancing, 1.5 meters between any member at all times, this must be observed.
- ANY sickness – DO NOT COME TO THE FIELD!!! Please ensure that if you do not feel well, then please do not risk it.
- Consider downloading the CovidSafe app, it may be your best chance of knowing if you have been near a COVID-19 positive patient.
- Member to bring their own hand sanitiser and use it regularly, of course you can also bring a face mask if you wish.
- When finished flying please leave the field to minimise the number of people on site, this is not necessary if there is no more than 10 members at the field.
- All members attending the field are to fill in the sign in book, with your name, phone number and date/time, thank you – If required we know who was there and how to contact them! This is a must!!!
If there is an outbreak, we will need to be able to know who was at the field. Please note that this book will a bit of a hygiene issue, so it has been suggested to do the follow, BYO pen if possible, use hand sanitiser both before and after,
before so as to not contaminate the book , after assuming it is.
- No visitors, no friends/observers.
- Any common equipment, like the charging bay and the sign in book is to be used with the strictest of hygiene control.
- No BBQ or amenities are to be used.
- Limits of 3 hours for visits to the field, again this is not necessary if there is no more than 10 members at the field
- *** New South Wales Rural Fire Service (RFS) may be conduction hazard reduction fires this weekend, so please be careful and if they are present, observe all instruction from them.***