Sutherland Shire Sport Flying Association
COVID 19 Precautions:
- All members attending the field MUST fill in the attendance book, with the date/time your name and phone number – This is a government requirement!
- Social distancing, 1.5 metres between any member.
- ANY sickness – DO NOT COME TO THE FIELD!!! Please ensure that if you do not feel well, then please do not risk it.
- Any common equipment, like the charging bay and the sign in book is to be used with the strictest of hygiene control.
- Members to bring their own hand sanitiser and use it regularly, of course you can also bring a face mask if you wish.
If there is an outbreak, we will need to be able to know who was at the field. Please note that this book will a bit of a hygiene issue, so it has been suggested to do the follow, BYO pen if possible, use hand sanitiser both before and after, before so as to not contaminate the book , after assuming it is.
Please use a common sense approach while following these guidelines.